Lower back pain is one of the leading problems due to which most of the people visit their doctors. The problem has greatly inhibited the lives of the millions of people. In an average, every four people out of five are suffering from lower back pain problem. So the main question is that what is causing your lower back pain?
Lower back pain can be unbearable. It can be caused due to a large variety of injuries or conditions like:
- Muscles of lower back can be strained
- The disc between the vertebrae can be injured
- The large nerve roots extending to arms can be annoying
- The smaller nerves that supply the blood to the lower back spine can be irritated
- The joints, ligaments and even bones can be injured
With lower back pain the other symptoms like fever and even chills can be noticed. For such kind of serious medical condition, you must see a doctor immediately.
There are three categories of lower back pain. These categories will be told by your doctor on the basis of your lower back pain.
- Axial Lower back pain
- Radicular Lower back pain
- Lower back pain with referred pain
You need to find the best back pain treatment in India if you want to get rid of this problem permanently.